Thursday, February 1, 2007

urbandictionary.com is my new BFF

the definition of "Jennifer" is as follows:

Stemmed from the name Guinevere; used to name a human of the female gender generally regarded by the public as an icon or example of independence and eloquence. Although this regal being may appear to have as much intelligence and imagination as the norm, if she was to be excavated one would discover that there is far more mystery and romance, (not being used in the sense of love and relationships, but an artful passion for life itself) to this woman than what could be learned in a life time.

"If I slaved to discover what lay beneath the deepest of oceans, I would have to search forever to reveal what lay hidden in the veils of Jennifer's soul."

what's yours?

5 comments:

  1. Check out the first three for will: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=will

    So true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA f'ing hilarious.

    i kinda like the first part of definition #4, too:

    "A trench coat wearing, tall, blue eyed son of a bitch"

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is no "erica" definition yet. i'm working on it, though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally feel compelled to post! Definition #1 of Courtney rocks my world, but Definition #2 blows, so I'm choosing to pretend it doesn't exist...

    ReplyDelete
  5. PAULA
    Possession of Alcohol Under the Legal Age

    "Aw man, last night I was having a great time, and then got charged with paula and now I'm going to have to pay this huge fine."

    Haha.. i LIKE it.

    ReplyDelete