Wednesday, November 7, 2007

dragging ass

I don't know about you guys, but my ass is DRAGGING these days... I don't know if it's the time change or the fact that it's dark when I leave work or the fact that I actually wore long pants and long sleeves and closed-toe shoes and a pashmina today (Austin has finally cottoned on to the fact that hey! it's almost Thanksgiving! maybe we will start cooling off a little... then again, it's supposed to be 87 degrees on Friday so who the F knows) or what, but I do know that I didn't get out of bed until 10:30 this morning. I think the craziness of the past few weeks is catching up to me and the time change is just making things worse.

all's I know is that I want to go home, put on sweats, make Kraft macaroni and cheese and sit on my couch.

anyone want to join me?

2 comments:

  1. Yes please. As long as I don't have to do all the arduous mac-and-cheese cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please. I'll bring the brownies, probably in the from of Central Market's Miles of Chocolate. (don't tell me you haven't tried these)

    ReplyDelete