Tuesday, August 28, 2007

coming up for air

...to prove that I'm alive, and then I'm sinking back down again...

sorry I haven't been posting much, friends. it's a combination of work + taking a day off + going home for a few days + getting sick of reading my own writing about stupid things like what I ate for dinner.

I may (or may not?) be back soon with the usual drivel and blather.

but, in the meantime, here are a few pics of what I've been up to lately to help you waste those precious few minutes at work (I know how it goes):

look! I went to the alamo! and I remembered it!














I ate a lot of barbecue:














I also walked around the overly-commercialized river walk (sorry, blurry pic):

2 comments:

  1. ooh! The Alamo and BBQ are excellent excuses for being less than prolific in the blogging realm.

    Work, on the other hand? notsomuch

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss the drivel! come back soon!

    ReplyDelete