Thursday, August 2, 2007

how is already thursday?

sorry people-- I have been crazy busy at work and didn't even realize I'd gone several days without giving you access to my life-sustaining wit and insight (that, and stupid stories about me singing karaoke with a bunch of really nice rednecks).

I'm still crazed at work, so I'll ply you with photos to distract you from the lack of writing.

in keeping with the theme of the last post, then, I present you photos from our recent meeting of the Redneck Yacht Club:

first, our fearless captain EO:














second, team John Deere (what impresses me most is how menacing Amber can look with a squirt gun. you better watch yourself...!)














third: don't we clean up real nice and purty-like?

2 comments:

  1. You look like fun girls!!

    My grandfather totally wears those John Deere hats unironically. I think it's okay, though, because he's a farmer and a loyal customer of John Deer tractors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pics of sinking boats?

    ReplyDelete