Thursday, May 24, 2007

disappearing for a while here...

while I head home to pay attention to my other job, which is Professional Wedding Guest. yessiree folks, if I hadn't mentioned it before, aside from my ad job which keeps me in the money and on the road to strange little towns across America, I also have a job a Wedding Attendee Extraordinaire. I'm quite good at it by now, actually, and even have experience as a Bodacious Bridesmaid, Minxy Musician, Crazy Calligrapher and Coordinated Coordinator.

I'll also get some much-needed down time while I hang with the fam and delicious food. will resume official blogging duties when I'm back in the ATX next week. will also post soon about the awesome night of Austin-ness that I experienced a week ago. there's nothing like a beautiful summer evening, a large picnic blanket, beer, good buddies and some free live music with a view of Austin's beautiful skyline and Town Lake to put you in a good mood... plus some wine and cheese afterward. people brought families, some people were drunk, there were hippies, hipsters, old people, young people, punk rockers, yuppies, and everyone managed to get along nicely and appreciate the live music. it pretty much everything there is to love about this town, and then some. also, Bonnie Raitt is a ridiculously awesome bad ass.

back to lounging...

2 comments:

  1. no way! i saw bonnie raitt for free on a spectaclur charlottesville evening a few weeks ago. she IS such a bad ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wedding guesting. So... expensive.

    At least you get to play dress up, right??

    Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete